Roller Shutter Doors
Protect your property from vandalism and burglary attempts
A roller shutter, roller door or sectional overhead door is a type of door or window shutter consisting of many horizontal slats (or sometimes bars or web systems) hinged together. The door is raised to open it and lowered to close it. On large doors, the action may be motorized. It provides protection against wind and rain.
Manufactured using quality materials and precise controls to ensure long service life in normal industrial and domestic applications.
An effective security solution for all types of industrial premises, from new industrial units to factory extensions or refurbishments.
Features & Benefits;
- Curtain Constructed from 75mm wide curved interlocking single skin steel lath or 85mm wide flat interlocking insulated double skin lath with nylon endlocks, both come with a galvanised steel bottom rail.
- Available in galvanised, painted, plasticol or powder coated finishes.
- Available in a wide range of colours and sizes.
- Hand Chain or electric operators.
- Electric operation by single or 3 phase supply with a 3 button control panel as standard
- Manufactured to meet the requirements of BS EN13241.
The widest range of competitively priced Industrial Doors & associated products are available to you.
Does your Industrial Door require a service? ask about our flexible service contracts. Our Team will be happy to help call 0800 06 999 08
Want to Know more? Call Free on 0800-0699908
Or use the buttons below for a call back or a quote by email