The DSCR Bridge Plates are supplied and installed by Dock Solutions. This manual bridge plate is constructed from extruded Aluminum, making it rust-free and light to use. It is a more cost-effective bridge plate as it has no hydraulic ram. It is easily operated by lifting and lowering it through a PVC-coated steel handling chord. It is Installed on the exterior edge of the loading bay.
Benefits of installing Bridge Plates by Dock Solutions
- Competitively Priced – We Won’t be Beaten on Price For Like For Like Products
- Doesn’t take up space with the bay
- Maximum capacity of 4 Tons
- Installation doesn’t require any Civil works
- Built to EN 1398 specifications
- Professional installation & Repair by Dock Solutions
- Easily disassembled and relocated to a new warehouse
- Designed for small wheeled vehicles
- Ideal when electrical power is an issue
For more detail on our Bridge Plates, please download our technical specification PDF. Should you have any questions please use our “Get Us to Call You” or “Request A Quote” button.