The DSCR Bridge Plates are supplied and installed by Dock Solutions. This manual bridge plate is constructed from extruded Aluminum, making it rust-free and light to use. It is a more cost-effective bridge plate as it has no hydraulic ram. It is easily operated by lifting and lowering it through a PVC-coated steel handling chord. It is Installed on the exterior edge of the loading bay.
Benefits of installing Bridge Plates by Dock Solutions
- Competitively Priced – We Won’t be Beaten on Price For Like For Like Products
- Doesn’t take up space with the bay
- Maximum capacity of 4 Tons
- Installation doesn’t require any Civil works
- Built to EN 1398 specifications
- Professional installation & Repair by Dock Solutions
- SMAS Work Safe Contractor qualified engineers
- Easily disassembled and relocated to a new warehouse
- Designed for small wheeled vehicles
- Ideal when electrical power is an issue
For more detail on our DSCR Bridge Plates, download our technical specification PDF. If you want a quote or have any questions, please click our "contact“ tab and fill-in our online form. We’ll call you to discuss your wants and needs.