Our Dock Bumper fixings kits are specifically designed to include all you will need to finish your installation quickly and professionally. Our aim is to save you time and money by having all the correct fixings you require in stock.
Dock Solutions fixing kits come in various sizes to suit different fixing surfaces such; concrete or steel.
Standard Dock Bumper fixings kits:
- Fixing 1 - 2no M20 x 55mm bolts (full thread), 2no M20 x 60 x 3mm washers (For attaching a dock bumper to a steel backplate)
- Fixing 2 - 2no M20 x 100mm bolts (full thread), 2no M20 x 60 x 3mm washers (For attaching a dock bumper to a steel backplate)
- Fixing 3 - 2no M16 x 105mm thru-bolts (For attaching cradle/backplate to concrete)
- Fixing 4 - 2no M20 x 150mm thru-bolts, 2no M20 x 60 x 3mm washers (For attaching a dock bumper to concrete)
- Fixing 5 - 2no M20 x 200mm thru-bolts, 2no M20 x 60 x 3mm washers (For attaching a dock bumper to concrete)
- Wheel Guide Fixings - 16no M16 x 105 thru-bolts / a pair of wheel guides (For bolt down wheel guides into concrete pads)
- Wheel Stop Fixings - 5no x M16 x 105 thru bolts X 3mm washers (For Attaching an HGV Wheel Stop to Concrete)
Hexagon bolt fixings are a reliable fastener for a wide selection of loading bay equipment as well as:
- Engineering industries
- Loading Bay Products
- Highway Structures
Benefits of using Dock Solutions Dock Bumper Fixings Kits
- BZP (bright zinc plated) finish that is aesthetically pleasing and makes sure all fixings are uniform
- Hex Bolts are partially threaded and can be used with a nut or in a tapped hole
- Hexagon head is convenient for gripping with tools from all angles and can also be grabbed by hand
- Manufactured specifically to meet environmental and tensile specifications
- Good corrosion resistance
For more details on the fixings you require, please download our technical specification PDF. Should you have any questions please use our “Get Us to Call You” or “Request A Quote” button.