This pair of cast in, wheel alignment guides can be supplied in galvanised or yellow painted finish. Their 5mm thick steel makes them an essential lorry driver's aid, ensuring that trailers contact the loading dock squarely and safely.
- Length 2085mm x Width 250mm x Height 365mm x Tube Diameter 168mm
- 250mm wide includes the footplate dimension
- Includes steel ‘tangs’ on each end, for setting into concrete
- Weight 90kg (Pair)
Benefits of Installing Industrial Cast In Wheel Alignment Guides
- Competitively Priced – We Won’t be Beaten on Price For Like For Like Products
- The price is for a pair of wheel guides
- Built for industrial use. They are constructed from 5mm thick Steel
- A choice of BS08E51 standard yellow painted finish
- Galvanised steel and a powder coat finish
- Footplates are pre-drilled for foundation fixing
- For added durability - We recommend that they are secured to a concrete foundation with Industrial fixing Bolts
- All fixings kits are available for this product
For more detail on our industrial Cast In Wheel Alignment Guides, please download our technical specification PDF. Should you have any questions please use our “Get Us to Call You” or “Request A Quote” button.