This pair of Dock Solutions flared bolt-down Lorry wheel guides can be supplied in galvanised and powder-coated finish or in a standard yellow painted finish. Their splayed ends increase the effectiveness of this essential driver aid ensuring that trailers contact the loading dock squarely when reversing onto a loading bay.
- Length 2070mm x Width 600mm x Height 365mm x Tube Diameter 168mm
- 600mm wide includes the footplate dimension
- One pair includes a Left and Right side flared section
- Weight 98kg
Benefits of Installing Industrial Lorry Wheel Guides
- Competitively Priced – We Won’t be Beaten on Price For Like-For-Like Products
- The price is for a pair of wheel guides
- Flared on one end to enable safer reversing alignment
- Built for industrial use. They are constructed from 5mm thick Steel
- A choice of BS08E51 standard yellow painted finish
- Galvanised steel and a powder coat finish
- Footplates are pre-drilled for foundation fixing
- For added durability - We recommend that they are secured to a concrete foundation with Industrial fixing Bolts
- All fixings kits are available for this product
For more detail on our industrial HGV Wheel Guides, please download our technical specification PDF. Should you have any questions please use our “Get Us to Call You” or “Request A Quote” button.