HGV Low Profile Wheel Guides are essential for the alignment of trailers. They enable drivers to quickly and squarely align their trailers with the loading bay. When time is money, these guides save you time.
Dock Solutions low-profile wheel guides are ideal for unloading double-decker trailers or trailers with smaller than average wheel diameters. This pair of bolt-down wheel guides can be supplied in galvanised metal with a powder-coat finish, or yellow painted finish.
- Length 2070mm x Width 250mm x Height 200mm x Tube Diameter 165mm
- 250mm wide includes the footplate dimension
- Weight 78kg
Benefits of Installing Industrial HGV Low Profile Wheel Guides
- Competitively Priced – We Won’t be Beaten on Price For Like For Like Products
- The price is for a pair of wheel guides
- Built for industrial use. They are constructed from 5mm thick Steel
- A choice of BS08E51 standard yellow painted finish
- Galvanised steel and a powder coat finish
- Footplates are pre-drilled for foundation fixing
- For added durability - We recommend that they are secured to a concrete foundation with Industrial fixing Bolts
- All fixings kits are available for this product
For more detail on our industrial Low Profile Wheel Guides, please download our technical specification PDF. Should you have any questions please use our “Get Us to Call You” or “Request A Quote” button.