HGV Wheel Guides are essential for the alignment of trailers. They enable drivers to quickly and squarely align their trailers with the loading bay. When time is money, these guides save you time.
Straight bolt-down wheel guides can be supplied in a standard yellow painted finish or galvanised steel with a yellow powder coat finish. Their 5mm wall thickness makes them a very durable driver aid ensuring that trailers contact the loading dock squarely. The steel can be galvanised for durability and rust protection. See below-related products for fixing kits and variations.
- Length 2085mm x Width 250mm x Height 365mm x Tube Diameter 168mm
- Straight design
- 250mm wide includes the footplate dimension
- Weight 78kg
Benefits of Installing Industrial HGV Wheel Guides
- Competitively Priced – We Won’t be Beaten on Price For Like For Like Products
- The price is for a pair of wheel guides
- Built for industrial use. They are constructed from 5mm thick Steel.
- A choice of BS08E51 standard yellow painted finish
- Galvanised steel and a powder coat finish
- Footplates are pre-drilled for foundation fixing
- For added durability - We recommend that they are secured to a concrete foundation with Industrial fixing Bolts
- All fixings kits are available for this product
For more detail on our industrial HGV Wheel Guides, please download our technical specification PDF. Should you have any questions please use our “Get Us to Call You” or “Request A Quote” button.