Dock Solutions supply and install a gas-powered fixed manual bridge plate (DSCR-GAS). These simple-to-operate bridge plates have a longer reach, allowing them to overcome bigger differences in vehicle height.
The fixed bridge plate is installed on the edge of the loading bay and simply lowered on its hinges through a rigid steel handrail. Ideal for more remote locations, as no power is required.
Benefits of using a Fixed Manual Bridge Plate from Dock Solutions
- Competitively Priced – We Won’t be Beaten on Price For Like For Like products
- Easily disassembled and relocated to a new warehouse
- The maximum capacity is 5000kg as standard. 6000kg on request
- Can cope with large differences in height between trailer and loading bay
- Ideal when electrical power is an issue
- Professional Installation & Optional service package
- All engineers are SMAS Work Safe Contractor qualified
- Carry all spare parts as standard, due to our manufacturing of loading houses
For more detail on our fixed manual bridge plate, download our technical specification PDF. If you want a quote or have any questions, please click our "contact“ tab and fill-in our online form. We’ll call you to discuss your wants and needs.