Dock solutions DSES manual sliding dock plates (also known as a manual sliding bridge plate) is made to accommodate small-wheeled loading. The gap between the loading hinge and the plate allows for smooth loading and unloading of trailers. Also, this model can span a maximum distance of 800mm. The ramp is lifted and lowered by a PVC coated steel handling chord and has the added fail-safe of a Vertical anti-falling side block.
Benefits for using manual sliding dock plates from Dock Solutions
- Competitively Priced – We Won’t be Beaten on Price For Like For Like products
- Easily disassembled and relocated to a new warehouse
- Can cope with large differences in height between trailer and loading bay
- Ideal when electrical power is an issue
- Professional Installation & Optional service package
- Carry all spare parts as standard, due to our manufacturing of loading houses
For more detail on our manual sliding dock plates, please download our technical specification PDF. Should you have any questions please use our “Get Us to Call You” or “Request A Quote”.