Dock Solutions Manual Sliding Bridge plates (DSGAS) are larger bridge plates, which are supported by gas-powered struts. This assisted system enables the bridging of different heights between the loading bay and trailer. Manual sliding bridge plates are installed on the edge of the loading bay. They are simply lowered and extended (through a ball bearing system) by a rigid steel handrail. Ideal for more remote locations, as no power is required.
Benefits of using Sliding Bridge Plates from Dock Solutions
- Competitively Priced – We Won’t be Beaten on Price For Like For Like products
- Maximum capacity:
- 5 Ton as standard
- 6 Ton on request
- Easily disassembled and relocated to a new warehouse
- Can cope with large differences in height between trailer and loading bay
- Ideal when electrical power is an issue
- Professional Installation & Optional service package
- Carry all spare parts as standard, due to our manufacturing of loading houses
For more detail on our Sliding Bridge Plates, please download our technical specification PDF. Should you have any questions please use our “Get Us to Call You” or “Request A Quote” button.