Dock Solutions Double Vertical Goods Scissor Lifts are the answer for large capacity lifting to a greater elevation. This static scissor lift consists of a flat surface, two sets of scissors, and hydraulic cylinders. Like all of our warehouse solutions, the Vertical Goods Scissor Lift saves time and money in helping to move cargo efficiently within your warehouse.
The Double vertical Scissor Lifts can be fitted with a minimum of fuss, as they do not require a lifting pit to operate. Making them a better option over conventional scissor lifts or platform lifts. Also, we offer the additional installation of handrails, gates which interlock with the safety system.
Benefits of Installing a Dock Solutions Double Vertical Scissor Lifts:
- Competitively Priced – We Won’t be Beaten on Price For Like For Like Products
- Space-saving - vertical scissor Lift folds closed when not in use
- We offer full goods scissor Lifts LOLER service - Which complies with the HSE lifting operations and lifting equipment regulations
- Can be installed for outdoor or indoor use
- Bespoke Manufacture – to fit your warehouse
- Built to conform to LOLER HSE Regulations
- Professional Installation by Dock Solutions
- All engineers are SMAS Work Safe Contractor qualified
- Greater maximum loading capacity
For a quote on the supply and installation of a Dock Solutions Vertical Scissor Lifts, please call 01594825200. Should you have any questions please use our “Get Us to Call You” or “Request A Quote” button.
For more detail on our UK made, Vertical Scissor Lifts, download our technical specification PDF. If you want a quote or have any questions, please click our "contact“ tab and fill-in our online form. We’ll call you to discuss your wants and needs.